Thursday, January 26, 2006

Readings/ Brainstorm ideas

I found the reading interesting (Everything Bad is Good for You)- it kinda unearths why people may be so addicted to reality tv- all the complicated relationships. And it is also interesting how involved we get into these relationships, where we are just active viewers, instead of participants (in the sense that we are not on the show itself and we don't know these people, but we feel that we do).

For brainstorming- I brought in two pieces that I have written before....I guess in part to show my style of writing, but also for an idea basis. I think it would be cool if we start in the present, and find info about the past and have all these layers that a viewer would need to go through to get to the whole story. I like mystery and exploring for information.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

This sounds like a good plan -- peeling back layers!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home